Sunday, September 20, 2020

Scam site alert "cheap-card.com"

 



A big scammer cheap-card.com. I already report in google for this site. 

They are fraud. already take my perfectmoney ($10). Which i deposite their site for a USD card credit. They also advertise in facebook. I found their website from fb. After deposit USD i can't loggin their site with my credentials. 

Last night i talk with their website chat. (We are here). When a ask about my deposit they told me wait about 10 minutes. After some time their chat are automatically closed. But, my account still was active in their site. I was little doubt. Now (after half day) i can't loggin their site. Forget password button not work.

So... If you guy's find their ads /website any social media, report for scam /cheap instant. (Soon as possible). 


Here is the transaction deposit proof



No comments:

Post a Comment